Thursday, April 24, 2008
INSIDE PICNIC
Well since the weather was bad today and we couldn't go to the park or outside. I told Ethan that we could have an inside picnic. He was so excited and he started to plan. He told me that we would need to get some drink boxes, make some sandwiches with peanut butter and red jam, get some apples and the spongebob cheese crackers. Then he asked if Carson could come to the picnic too. I said yes and he was so excited that he ran and told Carson. He then told me that Carson could have a banana and some baby food. He wanted to make sure everyone had something to eat. It was the cutest thing to watch and it made him completely forget about the park. Here are some fun pictures for you to enjoy from the fun picnic we had.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That looks like fun! We have done that before. It is always a hit!!!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I love Carson's shirt. Way funny!!
AW :) Why wasn't I invited?... someday I'll have a normal work schedule and be able to come. I love Carson's shirt too.. so cute!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Ryan is mad that he was not invited to make signs for the you know what.