Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Happy mother's day to all you mothers. It is a beautiful day to celebrate mothers. Motherhood is such a wonderful thing. I love it and feel very blessed to be a mother. I want to thank my Mom for being such a great mom. She is always there when i need someone to talk to. I love you mom and thank you. I want to thank my Mother in-law for all that she does for us. She is always willing to give us a helping hand. I love you and thank you. Happy mothers day to my Grandma B. Thank you for teaching so many different things. I love you. And now thank you and happy mothers day to our Birth mothers. I love you so much and thank you for placing these 2 wonderful boys into our home. I love being a mother it is the best. Not always easy but very rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment