Sunday, April 6, 2008

2 WEEKS LATER...


Hey everyone. I know its been awhile since our last post but life got a little crazy there for awhile. If you ask me what we did I'd most likely have to say,"I don't remember, but it's been crazy." Then to add to our craziness everyone but Mike got sick, so we are now just getting over that. Other then that we are all doing great.
Ethan is getting to be so energetic i don't know how i am going to keep up with him. Ethan and Mike went outside today in between conferences, so that Ethan could run out some of those wiggles that he has, they played soccer and it was so cute to watch. They each took turns being the goalie and Ethan had so much fun. He then proceeded to run from one side of the yard to the other. SO MUCH ENERGY!
Carson is getting to that point. He is cutting more teeth and when they finally come in he will have a running total of 6 teeth. He is also walking along things more and more. I have a feeling that he will be walking by his 1st birthday. He loves to follow Ethan around and loves to be outside. He was so funny one day i but him on the grass because he was just a kicking and wanting to get down. he then proceeded to put his hands down on the grass but he quickly pulled them up because he didn't like the feel of the grass. He did this a few times so i decided to go and get a blanket for him to crawl around on. The minute i put it down and put Carson on it he wanted nothing to do with the blanket. He was off on the grass crawling all over the place.
How on earth I'm going to be able to keep up with these 2 boys I'll never know. :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! Things do tend to get a little busy with 2 kids!! :)

    ReplyDelete