Monday, April 14, 2008

25 THINGS ABOUT ME

I was tagged by Jenny about 3 or 4 days ago and thats how long it took me to come up with this list. Hope you all learn something new about me. Enjoy!

  1. I love my hubby Mike very much.
  2. I love being a mom to 2 of the most wonderful boys ever.
  3. I have tried sashimi once but never again. (that's raw fished sliced and served and that's it. Not cooked or anything. For those of you who didn't know that.)
  4. I have never broken a bone. (knock on wood now)
  5. Snakes terrify me to death. Just thinking about them gives me the willies.
  6. I never cared for Mexican food until I got married and Mike had me try it. Now I love it!
  7. I am addicted to Ice cream. If it’s in the house I have to eat it, but I am slowly getting better.
  8. I love to cook. It's awesome what just a few ingredients can make.
  9. I love being a stay at home mom. Couldn't imagine any one else raising my children.
  10. I love to plant flowers and watch them grow, but I'm not to kin on the weeding though .
  11. I am a succor for those can’t eat, can’t sleep, getting knocked out of the park, will they ever get together, romantic movies and books.
  12. I love, love, love dark chocolate.
  13. Olive Garden is my all time favorite restaurant.
  14. As soon as my head hits the pillow at night I am fast asleep
  15. I was never into sports until I had boys. Now that’s all we play.
  16. I like scrap booking
  17. Country music is my all time favorite music. Favorite group would have to be Emerson Drive.
  18. I love to chew gum. Mostly when I have the munchies
  19. I am always changing around my kitchen cupboards and anything else I can rearrange.
  20. I am a math freak. I love numbers what more can I say.
  21. Doris Day movies are the best. They are so cute.
  22. I am in the stage of trying to get organized, but it’s taking a lot of time .
  23. I love my new Pots and pans. Weird I know but they are so easy to clean and they look great too.
  24. I grew up in Bountiful, UT and now live in Providence, UT.
  25. I like homemade Mac n’ Cheese tons better then the boxed stuff.
I now tag Michelle, Tiffany and anyone else who has a blog site. Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Amber, you are soo funny. You can tell we are friends. I love dark chocolate too!!! YUMMMMMY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so much fun to read. Ryan said he didn't know you are scared to death of snakes. Uh oh... now he knows. LoL I just did a "100 things about me" about a month ago...

    ReplyDelete