Boys what can you say. They love to wrestle and one day I was able to catch Ethan and Carson. It was so cute. They would take turns on who got to dog pile the other one. here are some pictures of them wrestling and just being themselves.
your boys are absolutally adorable. I am so, so, excited for you Amber. You deserve all the happiness in the world. I really hope you have a girl, but you are so good with boys too. LUV YA
Amber! Thanks for the invite! (I'm not jiving with the whole facebook thing yet. Blogs are more my style.) You've been dealing with staples in heads?!?! How sad! I'm glad we have technology to keep us in touch. Let us know the news on Feb. 2. I guessed girl. Do you remember my blog address? onthefrontporchswing.blogspot.com
your boys are absolutally adorable. I am so, so, excited for you Amber. You deserve all the happiness in the world. I really hope you have a girl, but you are so good with boys too. LUV YA
ReplyDeleteAmber! Thanks for the invite! (I'm not jiving with the whole facebook thing yet. Blogs are more my style.) You've been dealing with staples in heads?!?! How sad! I'm glad we have technology to keep us in touch. Let us know the news on Feb. 2. I guessed girl. Do you remember my blog address? onthefrontporchswing.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete