Monday, January 19, 2009
Life as we know it....
The polls are open as to what you think the gender of the baby will be. We will be finding out on Feb.2 so you will have till Feb. 1st to place your vote. Since that is said I just realized it has been a month since my last post. What a good blogger I am. We had a great Christmas and a good new year. I stayed up till midnight which is a big feat for me. HURRAY!! On the 8Th of Jan. we had an exciting and new experience. While the boys where playing down stairs. Ethan happened to find one of his golf clubs and started to play golf. Well Carson got in his way just as he was swinging and got Carson right on the back of his head. I was up stairs cleaning and heard Carson crying so I went to investigate. I saw the nice big cut and it was bleeding. I hurried and called mike and thank goodness he was able to come home. We went to instatacare where they said he needed staples. To make a long story short he got staples and ten days later got them out. Oh the joys of boys. I tried to get a picture of the staples and this is the best I could do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment