So if anyone has any cute girl names send them this way. Those that voted girl you were right good job. We are so excited and can't wait. Now I won't be the only girl in the house...HURRAY!
AAAAHHHH! I'm SO excited for you! I voted right, thank you very much! This is TOO cool! You will LOVE it! Congrats! Let's go visiting teaching soon and we can get votes on names! :)
Congratulations! I am so happy for you. You will love all of the emotional ups and downs and all the bows and pink. There is nothing like a little girl!
AAAAHHHH! I'm SO excited for you! I voted right, thank you very much! This is TOO cool! You will LOVE it! Congrats! Let's go visiting teaching soon and we can get votes on names! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am so happy for you. You will love all of the emotional ups and downs and all the bows and pink. There is nothing like a little girl!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS AMBER!!! I'm so happy for you. When is your due date again??
ReplyDelete