Friday, May 14, 2010

CARSON'S 3

I know that I have been a slacker on updating this, but I think I will just start from here rather then trying to catch up on everything. WELL Carson is now 3 years old, my how the time flies by. He is growing up to be such a big boy. He had a fun time and was so excited to have a birthday party (even though it was just family). He walked around the whole day just saying. "Today is my birthday party!!!" Since he is so into trains I took a stab at making a train cake and if I say so my self I think it turned out way cute. We got him a bike that he just took off on and was so excited about it was the cutest thing. He also got a bunch of other fun things from his grandparents. Thanks by the way for coming up. The pictures my be a little fuzzy I had to use my phone to take the pics since my camera was dead, but hope you enjoy them just the same.


1 comment:

  1. Ummmm.... thanks for inviting us?!?!?!?!?! It's okay I'll try not to be offended :-p I can't believe he's three already! Happy Bday Carson!

    ReplyDelete