Tuesday, November 17, 2009

HALLOWEEN....I KNOW, I KNOW


OK so it's been awhile since I last posted. Things have been crazy. Dealing with pink eye and colds, it's been fun. Ethan is enjoying school and gets really sad when he can't go.He is a big fan of Star Wars right now. Carson is growing up fast and is starting to let us teach him letters and number but it has to be when he wants to. Stubborn child that he is. Courtney is growing like a weed. She is almost 5 months old and lots of fun. Here are the boys in there Halloween costumes. I know, I know Halloween was almost a month ago but better later then never, right? Courtney didn't have a costume because I couldn't find one, but she is cute anyways.


May the Force be with you

To infinity and beyond

Look how cute...aah!

1 comment:

  1. So cute... Carson's face is priceless.... I can't really see Ethan's face but his costume is awesome!

    ReplyDelete