Nikki and I in front of the fountain at the Mirage
Monday, March 23, 2009
GIRLS VEGAS ROADTRIP
Last week was my sister Nikki's spring break, so my mom decided that she wanted to take her to Vegas to see phantom of the opera. Well i wasn't going to let them go with out me so I asked to go along and had mike take the kids. We were only gone for 2 days. We left on Tuesday drove down, went to the play and drove home on Wednesday. We had a lot of fun, we did miss my sister in law who was unable to come. The play was awesome, if I could have taken pictures I would have. I would say if you have a chance to see it go. The guy who they had play the phantom was excellent. Here are a few pictures of our fun trip.
Nikki and I in front of the fountain at the Mirage
Mom and me in front of one of the fountains at Cesare's Palace
Our Driver....HANDS ON THE WHEEL!!!!
Nikki taking a nap, to much fun I guess. Must have worn her out
Nikki and I in front of the fountain at the Mirage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment