Friday, December 19, 2008

UNEXPECTED NEWS....

Ok I know its been almost 2 months since the last time I posted anything. Sorry life has just been crazy. Well for those of you that don't already know Mike and I are expecting a baby in June. We found out I was pregnant a day or two before Halloween. I am now 14 weeks along. It was a complete surprise to us but we are excited and still in shock. I have been sick and having to avoid certain foods but we are getting to the hump so I hear and hopefully I'll feel a little better. The boys are getting so big and they each have a mind of there own. It seems that some days they go in different directions and I am running around with my head cut off trying to contain them. But they are good boys and we love them so much.

3 comments:

  1. WHAT!!!?? I can't believe I had to find out through your blog :(
    That is so exciting...Many Many answered prayers. I am SOOOO excited for you. I'm also glad you posted a new blog, FINALLY! I look at your blog several times a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber I am so fetching excited for you. Enjoy every minute of it, even though sometimes it sucks!! It's all worth it when you see the little bugger! luv ya, em

    ReplyDelete