Thursday, September 4, 2008

OFF TO PRE-SCHOOL.

Well Ethan is now old enough to go off to pre-school. He is getting to be such a big boy. His first day was on Wed. and when I dropped him off he was so excited and well lets just say that I thought I would be ready for him to go but I must admit that I cried all the way back home. When it was time to go and get him I couldn't wait. When I told him it was time to go he started to cry so I asked him what was the matter and he said he didn't want to go yet he was having so much fun. So I told him that he gets to come back in 2 days and then he was OK. So it’s a good thing I guess that he was having so much fun. I guess in away this is preparing me for next year when he goes of to kindergarten. I'm crying now just writing this. They grow up so fast. But Ethan loves feeling like such a big boy.


3 comments:

  1. They grow up way too fast, don't they???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck I can't believe how fast he has grown. I haven't seen my little nephews for a while. Whats up with that?? So I heard you didn't want to include me in your tomato canning. ;) But I do want to do the peaches- and I want a bushel- so let me know how much and I'll get you the money

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe Ethan is in preschool! It seems like just yesterday that I saw you at the Bountiful Park and he was just a bitty baby. Time seems to fly I can't seem to find out where it's going so that I can catch up!

    ReplyDelete