A few weeks ago I decided that my boys needed haircuts very badly. So I decided that I was going to give them haircuts. I started with Carson and he loved it. He kept looking around because he wanted to see what was making that funny noise. He just sat there cute as could be and let me cut away.
Ethan was next in the haircutting chair. His was not so easy to cut. He wanted it done fast and well I just don't cut fast. (I'm still in the learning process). So I cut as fast as I could go and Ethan sat pretty well through the whole thing. And then after we were all done they had to get baths to wash all that hair off. They are just so cute. I did get some before and after pictures so here you go. Hope you enjoy them.
Carson is just as cute as a button. He loved getting his hair cut.
Ethan looks so handsome. he was a trooper the whole time.
Both where happy to have their haircuts done and they could get down and play.
Yay Amber you blog!!!! I have the cutest nephews ever. Their hair looks great. Way to go!
ReplyDeleteAmber, your blog looks soooo cute!!! Your have a darling family. This will be a good way for us to keep in touch.
ReplyDelete